All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–CC of floor sections 1–3 (up to $34.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their foundation: is dug firmly into the Sunset Strip glam-metal scene of the 1980s
- Their walls: are lined with gold, platinum, and multi-platinum albums
- Their sonic decorating scheme: a bluesy-hard rock fusion of Judas Priest’s nitro and Aerosmith’s promiscuous slither
- Out of the Cellar: their 1984 multi-platinum debut, which packed in hits such as “Wanted Man” and “Round and Round”
- Other hits to emerge from their lair: “You’re In Love,” “Lay It Down,” “Body Talk,” “Nobody Rides for Free”
- Where you’ve heard them: “Body Talk” was on the soundtrack of Eddie Murphy’s Golden Child and “Nobody Rides for Free” showed up in Point Break
- Speaking of a break: Ratt has taken several in the past few decades while members pursued other projects
- Their latest studio album since reuniting: 2010’s Infestation, which marked the last album for bass player Robbie Crane and the first for former Quiet Riot guitarist Carlos Cavazo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.