- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–CC of floor sections 1–3 (up to $34.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their foundation: is dug firmly into the Sunset Strip glam-metal scene of the 1980s
- Their walls: are lined with gold, platinum, and multi-platinum albums
- Their sonic decorating scheme: a bluesy-hard rock fusion of Judas Priest’s nitro and Aerosmith’s promiscuous slither
- Out of the Cellar: their 1984 multi-platinum debut, which packed in hits such as “Wanted Man” and “Round and Round”
- Other hits to emerge from their lair: “You’re In Love,” “Lay It Down,” “Body Talk,” “Nobody Rides for Free”
- Where you’ve heard them: “Body Talk” was on the soundtrack of Eddie Murphy’s Golden Child and “Nobody Rides for Free” showed up in Point Break
- Speaking of a break: Ratt has taken several in the past few decades while members pursued other projects
- Their latest studio album since reuniting: 2010’s Infestation, which marked the last album for bass player Robbie Crane and the first for former Quiet Riot guitarist Carlos Cavazo
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.