What You'll Get
Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this deal.
- $10 for one ticket to Wanderlust Circus (up to an $18 value)
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Locations and Showtimes
- Colonial Theater on Monday, July 8, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Egyptian Theatre on Tuesday, July 9, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.<p>
- What it is: a performance filled with acrobatic dancers, aerialists, jugglers, and a clown acting out a theatrical storyline
- What’s the storyline?: 200-year old William Batty and his fellow entertainers have conditional mortality—the condition being that if they leave the circus, their years will catch up with them.
- Are they all 200 years old?: No. Some are from Victorian England, some are from Swing-era New York, and some are from the present day.
- Who are some of the performers?: Acrobalance troupe Kazum, whose members blend gymnastics, breakdancing, martial arts, and bicycle acrobats; A-WOL Dance Collective, whose members use silks, trapezes, hoops, and trampolines
- That sounds amazing, but tell me more about this clown!: Leapin’ Louie Lichtenstein provides comedy straight from the notoriously hilarious Old West.
- Is there music?: The Wanderlust Circus Orchestra provides a live soundtrack and features a tap-dancing saxophone player.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Raven's Flight Creative's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.