The best rappers are masters of language, rhyme, and the ability to walk onstage in front of thousands of people and talk about some very sexy topics. Watch the best with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see T-Pain or Sage the Gemini
- Where: Rawkus
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 to see T-Pain on Saturday, August 2 at 9 p.m. (up to $42.05 value)
- $16 to see Sage the Gemini on Thursday, August 28 at 9 p.m. (up to $30 value)
- How you know him: from turning on the radio at any point between 2005 and the present
- Notable accomplishments: spearheading the use of Auto-Tune in hip-hop, working with everyone from Kanye West to Bow Wow, earning 11 Grammy nominations and winning twice
- His first single to break the Billboard Hot 100: 2005's "I'm Sprung"
- His latest: 2013's "Up Down (Do This All Day)"
- His next album Stoicville: The Phoenix, rumored to drop sometime this year
Sage the Gemini
- How he broke into the charts: with 2013's "Gas Pedal," featuring Iamsu!
- How he got together with Iamsu!: both are members of The HBK Gang, a Bay area hip-hop collective
- His trademarks: a precise and measured flow, a sharp fashion sense, and a completely unconcerned cool
- His debut album: 2014's Remember Me
- What you'll hear on the radio right now: "Red Nose"
Sensory overload is the stock and trade at Rawkus. The massive venue, sporting 13,000 square feet for hundreds of regular-shaped feet to stand in, carries electronic accoutrements that range from a surrealistic laser system to a pro audio system for transcendent evenings out. While sprinkling its schedule with DJs, dance parties, and rock acts, the venue also serves beer and liquor from its bar and snacks from its kitchen.