What You'll Get
Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this deal.
- $20 to see The Fixx with Less Than Zero (up to a $28.50 value)
- When: Sunday, July 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rawkus
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The Fixx with Less Than Zero
- Hits by The Fixx that made the ’80s better: “One Thing Leads to Another,” “Stand or Fall,” “Saved by Zero”
- Original lineup: all present, a rarity with most reunions
- London: home of The Fixx
- Shuttered Room: The FIxx’s first album; it took them to MTV
- Reach the Beach: The Fixx’s second album; it took them to platinum heights in the US
- Hit that preyed on Cold War paranoia but has a danceable beat: “Red Skies”
- Where you’ve heard “One Thing Leads to Another”: the cult horror film The House of the Devil
- Where else: every ’80s mixtape ever
- Beautiful Friction: the title of The Fixx’s latest album
- 3.5 stars: Allmusic.com’s rating for Beautiful Friction, which they also define as a “win-WIN” for fans
- What the cover band Less Than Zero might be named after: the Elvis Costello song
- Where Costello might have gotten the name: the world’s laziest mathematician
- Bands that Less Than Zero covers: Duran Duran, The Cure, New Order, and INXS<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/14 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rawkus. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rawkus' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at showtime. For ADA acommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.