What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201-209 or 300-303 (up to $52.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ray LaMontagne — The Ouroboros Tour 2016
- How you know Ray: He’s the folk-rocking singer-songwriter behind Trouble, the Grammy-winning God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise, and its Grammy-nominated hit, “Beg Steal or Borrow.”
- What’s new for Ray: Ouroboros, his sixth studio full-length, named after the ancient symbol of a serpent eating its own tail
- What fans can expect from the album: “Floydian dreamscapes” and electric guitar squall, grounded by intimate, personal lyrics detailing an introspective odyssey
- Why those dreamscapes are fitting: Ray says the “music presented itself” to him while he was sleeping
- The album’s first single: “Hey, No Pressure,” a nearly seven-minute blues-rock epic that hit #1 on Amazon’s Digital Best-Sellers Charts
- His backing band on this tour: four-fifths of the Grammy-nominated My Morning Jacket—basically the whole band except Jim James
- …But Jim James’ presence is felt: on the album, which he produced and lent a hand with (through rhythm guitar and backing vocals)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.