All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24.50 for one G-Pass to see Ray LaMontagne with Jason Isbell (up to $53 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Susquehanna Bank Center
- Seating: sections 200–204
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How the troubadour came to be: he wrote his breakthrough album, Trouble, while working at a shoe factory in Maine
- Then: that album caught on fast, as singles found their way to movies and TV and Ray found his way to major stages such as Austin City Limits and the Bonnaroo Music Festival
- Title of his third album, which won a Grammy for “Best Contemporary Folk Album” and ensured Ray never had to return to the shoe factory: God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise
- The album’s appeal: poetic and self-effacing lyrics; a voice akin to Cat Stevens playing in your closet and not stealing your shoes
- What’s new for Ray: his loose and playful fifth studio album, Supernova, newly released on April 29
- What gives it some extra stomp: production from the Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach
- Reason to get there early: for the elegant harmonies of opening act The Belle Brigade
- Interesting fact about the sibling singing duo: their grandfather is famed composer John Williams
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Susquehanna Bank Center on 6/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.