- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections A or F (up to $41.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ray LaMontagne — The Ouroboros Tour 2016
- How you know Ray: He’s the folk-rocking singer-songwriter behind Trouble, the Grammy-winning God Willin’ & the Creek Don’t Rise, and its Grammy-nominated hit, “Beg Steal or Borrow.”
- What’s new for Ray: Ouroboros, his sixth studio full-length, named after the ancient symbol of a serpent eating its own tail
- What fans can expect from the album: “Floydian dreamscapes” and electric guitar squall, grounded by intimate, personal lyrics detailing an introspective odyssey
- Why those dreamscapes are fitting: Ray says the “music presented itself” to him while he was sleeping
- The album’s first single: “Hey, No Pressure,” a nearly seven-minute blues-rock epic that hit #1 on Amazon’s Digital Best-Sellers Charts
- His backing band on this tour: four-fifths of the Grammy-nominated My Morning Jacket—basically the whole band except Jim James
- …But Jim James’ presence is felt: on the album, which he produced and lent a hand with (through rhythm guitar and backing vocals)
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182