What You'll Get
RBC Canadian Open
- Year established: 1904, when John H. Oke won the tournament and took home $60 for his accomplishment
- Claims to fame: it’s the second oldest stop on the PGA Tour, and along with the U.S. and British Opens, it completes the Triple Crown of National Championships
- Notable winners: Arnold Palmer, Tiger Woods, Byron Nelson, and a slew of other golf legends
- Notable losers: Jack Nicklaus, who was the tournament’s runner-up seven different times
- Down to the wire: 17 championships have needed playoff holes to decide a winner
- The RBC Canadian Trophy: the flags of each Canadian province and territory wrap around the lip of the trophy itself, and the lid features a map of the nation
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.