- $15.21 for one G-Pass for silver-zone seating (up to $25.35 value)
- $18.27 for one G-Pass for purple-zone seating (up to $30.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Saturday, February 13, at 7 p.m. (Adirondack Thunder)
- Sunday, February 14, at 4 p.m. (Adirondack Thunder)
- Wednesday, February 17, at 7 p.m. (Manchester Monarchs)
- Friday, February 19, at 7 p.m. (Manchester Monarchs)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
In February, the Royals will continue their pursuit of a seventh straight playoff berth behind one of the ECHL’s most explosive offenses. A pair of Royals—Justin Crandall and Adam Comrie—have already eclipsed the 30-point mark, placing them among the league’s top scorers. These games against Adirondack and Manchester, then, give Reading’s stars a chance to light the lamp at Santander Arena, where they can count on support from their fans and the slobbering Zamboni that’s always happy to see them return home.
The February 13 matchup will be especially energized: it’s the team’s annual “Pink the Rink” night, meaning the ice will be dyed pink in support of the fight against breast cancer. The following evening will feature couples-related activities as part of the Royals’ Valentine’s Day festivities, and the rivalry game against the Monarchs on February 17 will celebrate a classic board game with Clue-related interactive games.