- $15.21 for one G-Pass for silver-zone seating (up to $25.35 value)
- $18.27 for one G-Pass for purple-zone seating (up to $30.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, March 4, at 7 p.m. (Wheeling Nailers)
- Sunday, March 6, at 5 p.m. (Norfolk Admirals)
- Wednesday, March 23, at 7 p.m. (Kalamazoo Wings)
- Friday, March 25, at 7 p.m. (Manchester Monarchs)
- Tuesday, March 29, at 7 p.m. (Elmira Jackals)
Note: tickets to the March 6 game include admission to the annual “Battle of the Badges” game, which takes place at 12:30 p.m. that day.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
In March, the Royals will continue their pursuit of a seventh straight playoff berth behind one of the ECHL’s most explosive offenses. A handful of Royals have already eclipsed the 30-point mark, including forward Robbie Czarnik, who leads the team with 23 goals. These upcoming home games, then, will give Reading’s stars a chance to light the lamp at Santander Arena, in front of fans and family.
Before the Royals take the ice on March 6, however, attendees will get to watch the annual “Battle of the Badges.” During this game, the Reading Fire Department will take on the Reading Police Department to raise money for charity and really break in their service uniforms. Then, on March 25, the Royals will celebrate “Flyers Affiliation Night” with appearances from Flyers legend Bernie Parent and Flyers anthem singer, Lauren Hart.