This exhibition uses real human specimens to explore the inner workings of the human body in a refreshing and thought-provoking way
About This Deal
- This exhibition features real human specimens and explains the way different systems in the bodywork.
- General admission (10am tab represents the doors open time and guests may use G-Pass anytime from 10am to 8pm)
- Youth tickets are for ages 3–12 and adult tickets for ages 13 and up.
- Free admission for children under 3
- Hours of operation: Daily, 10am - 8pm (last entry at 7pm)
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
About REAL BODIES at Bally's
Featuring more than 20 perfectly preserved human bodies and over 200 anatomical specimens, REAL BODIES at Bally's provides a thought-provoking look into the intricate workings of our anatomy—proving that we are indeed much more than skin-deep. Galleries display in-depth the complexities of various bodily systems, like the muscular, the respiratory, and the skeletal, and the way they change from our first breath to our last.
More than just a scientific display of the human body, however, REAL BODIES encourages visitors to look inward and contemplate their own relationship to their body. As Las Vegas Magazine puts it, "as you leave, don’t be surprised to find yourself reflecting on your life, health and the way you view the world.”