What You'll Get
A skilled comic knows not to begin their sets with “Did you ever notice that thing?” and end with “Me, neither.” Be entertained by the professionally perceptive with this deal.
- $20 for a comedy package for two to Rebels of Comedy at the Federal Bar (up to a $78.08 value)
- When: any show through December 25
- Where: The Federal Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- All times are subject to change.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- Two tickets to any comedy show (up to a $33.04 value)
- Two drinks (up to $12 value)
- Two tickets to a future Rebels of Comedy show (up to a $33.04 value)<p>
In addition to the acts below, this voucher is valid for special events.
Maria Bamford (October 4)
As seen on HBO<p>
**[Chris Porter](http://www.chrisporterisfunny.com/) (October 9)**
As seen on Last Comic Standing
**[TK](http://tkcomedy.com/about/) (October 11)**
As seen on Comics Unleashed
**[Kira Soltanovich](http://www.kiracomedy.com/) (October 16)**
As seen on Oxygen's Girls Behaving Badly and Showtime **[Tom Clark](http://www.tomclark.com/) (October 23)**
As seen on The Late Show and Last Comic Standing
**[Jimmy Shubert](http://jimmyshubert.com/) (October 30)**
As seen on Comedy Central Presents
Warning: contains strong language
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. New customers only. Redeem on day of show for ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at The Federal Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.