- Two or more price: $39.50 each for one G-Pass to Red Bull Flying Bach (up to $84.57 value). Must buy at least 2.
- When: Friday, September 25 or Saturday, September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Chicago Theatre
- Section: main floor
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Red Bull Flying Bach
- The concept: a breakdance troupe interprets Bach masterpieces for a genre-defying performance
- The troupe: Flying Steps, a nine-member German troupe who’s racked up four World Breakdance Champion titles
- The masterpieces: excerpts from The Well-Tempered Clavier, Bach’s influential and educational keyboard solos that include pieces in all 24 keys
- The director: Christopher Hagel, a lauded opera conductor who studied under Leonard Bernstein and doubles as the pianist during the performance
- The show: headspins, popping and locking, choreographed hip-hop moves, and street-dance swagger all set to a live classical soundtrack