What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra or mid balcony (up to $80.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Red Bull Flying Bach
- The concept: urban culture fusing with high society to form a genre-bending mix of classical, hip hop, and electronic music
- The troupe: The Flying Steps, a globally-renowned international dance troupe who’ve racked up four World Breakdance Champion titles and performed in over 31 different countries
- The masterpieces: excerpts from Johann Sebastian Bach’s “The Well-Tempered Clavier,” bridging the art forms of classical music and urban culture
- The director: Christopher Hagel, a lauded opera conductor who studied under Leonard Bernstein and doubles as the pianist during the performance
- The show: head spins, popping and locking, choreographed hip-hop moves, and street-dance swagger set to a unique soundtrack fusing classic and modern music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.