What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Red Cat Jazz Festival
- When: Saturday, May 9 and Sunday, May 10, at noon
- Where: Moody Gardens
- Seating: Lawn
- Gates open at noon.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for a Sunday pass (up to $43.19 value)
- $45 for a Saturday and Sunday pass (up to $74.84 value)
Red Cat Jazz Festival
- The Festival: Now in its 5th year, it’s an outdoor jazz celebration that unites live music with a slew of local food and retail vendors.
- Saturday: Peter White, Rick Braun, Kirk Whalum, Norman Brown, Hiroshima
- Sunday: Mindi Abair, Ronnie Laws, Mike Phillips, Jazz In Pink
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa, Golf Course and Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Weekend Pass is valid (Saturday & Sunday) May 9th and May 10th. Discount reflects Red Cat Jazz Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.