- $17 for one G-Pass for general admission bowl (up to $34.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Red Dirt Roundup
- Eli Young Band: A mixture of tough Texas country and the occasional tender ballad has earned Mike Eli and James Young an Academy of Country Music Award, two Grammy nominations, and the #1 spots on the Billboard country chart for “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night.”
- Cody Johnson Band: Cody Johnson began working on his voice in high school, when he formed a band with his fellow Future Farmers of America. After putting in a stint with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and the competitive bull-riding circuit, he was named “New Male Vocalist of the Year” by the Texas Regional Music Awards in 2011.
- Kevin Fowler: After his self-released 2000 single “Beer, Bait, and Ammo” rose to the status of makeshift Texas anthem, Kevin Fowler began to make national waves with such good-ol’-boy party songs as “Hell Yeah, I Like Beer” and the family-friendly guide to cursing, “Pound Sign (#?*!).”
- American Aquarium: Their name derives from the lyrics of a Wilco song, so it’s probably no surprise that this isn’t your average band of boot-stompers. With a sound best described as Wilco’s twangy indie rock roughened up by singer BJ Barham’s husky voice, American Aquarium also draws inspiration from a fellow Raleighite, alt-country hero Ryan Adams.