What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket for best available seating in the back of the orchestra or loge (up to $47.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- What they do: make audiences see bagpipes in a radically new way
- How: by covering classic and contemporary rock songs
- Such as: “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon, and “Clocks” by Coldplay
- They also play: guitars and drums on traditional pipe tunes like “Amazing Grace”
- Where they’ve been: New York, Beijing, Melbourne, and countless other cities
- How you know you’re at a Pipers concert: evocative bagpipes. dazzling lights and fog, nine guys wearing kilts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
A thrust stage augments Todd Wehr Theatre’s already-intimate ambiance, allowing theatergoers perched on three sides of the stage to feel like a part of the action unfolding in front of them. Even in the balcony, onlookers are close enough to the performance to see the most nuanced facial expressions or hear the dialogue running through an actor’s head before she says it. The theater itself is part of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, a 40-year-old Milwaukee institution lauded for its Broadway shows and stream of offerings to the city’s lively arts community.