What You'll Get
- $24 for one balcony ticket (up to $48.25 value)
- $29 for one orchestra or mezzanine ticket (up to $55.25 value)
- View the seating chart
The Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- What they do: make audiences see bagpipes in a radically new way
- How: by covering classic and contemporary rock songs
- Such as: “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon, and “Clocks” by Coldplay
- They also play: guitars and drums on traditional pipe tunes like “Amazing Grace”
- Where they’ve been: New York, Beijing, Melbourne, and countless other cities
- How you know you’re at a Pipers concert: evocative bagpipes. dazzling lights and fog, nine guys wearing kilts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About River City Brass
Founded in hopes of bringing about a revival of the American brass band, River City Brass aims to share the uniquely joyous art form with audiences across Pennsylvania. And for the past 30-odd years, the group has done just that. River City Brass’s 28-piece ensemble—some of whom have been members since the early ’80s—play more than 50 concerts annually. Their programs span continents and centuries, with every performance bringing a new showcase of styles. Modern music, classical pieces, big-band jazz, and show tunes have all passed through RCB’s bright cornets, chortling tubas, and crisp percussion.