What You'll Get
- $48 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $69 value)
- $55 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $79 value)
- $62 for one ticket for VIP seating (up to $89 value)
- When: Wednesdays–Sundays at 7 p.m. (March 2–August 27)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Their Sound: a thick roux of unapologetic funk transformed into a musical gumbo thanks to the infusion of R&B, soul, and even disco
- Their Roots: Originally formed as the 13-member New York City Players, the band soon pared down, adopted the name Cameo, and unleashed their debut stunner, 1977’s Cardiac Arrest.
- Their Super Power: Aside from their ability to churn out one Top-20 hit after the next, and aside from every human’s natural ability to fly, Cameo has been able to crisscross genres and influence younger artists, making them trendsetters for nearly 40 years.
- Their Leader: Larry Ernest Blackmon, whose nasally voice is instantly recognizable—especially when its urging you to “Throw your hands in the air” like it did throughout…
- “Word Up!”: The group’s 1986 smash hit. It peaked at No. 6 on the pop charts back then, and today has more than 14 million views on Youtube, further affirming Cameo’s multi-generational appeal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid 3/24. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. All parties entering the venue require a ticket. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.