What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass to see The Beach Boys & America (up to $43.55 value)
- When: Saturday, May 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Amphitheater At the Wharf
- Section:304–308, rows M, P, S, U, and W
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. ####The Beach Boys
- 51: the number of years that The Beach Boys have been catching waves of melody
- 3: the number of “Of Fames” that have inducted The Beach Boys—the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 12: The Beach Boys’ ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of the “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”
- Beach Boys classics you’ll likely hear: “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ Safari,” “I Get Around,” “Fun, Fun, Fun”
- Which golden-era Beach Boys are performing?: Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
- New Beach People providing backup: Tim Bonhomme, Randell Kirsch, Scott Totem, John Cowsill (of ’60s family band The Cowsills), Christian Love (of Mike Love’s loins)
- Where the band met: in a London high school
- Why they formed: to pay tribute to the folk music of their fathers’ homeland, as two of the three members were American, not British
- When they graduated: 1970
- When they hit the top of the international charts: 1971, with “A Horse With No Name”
- What made that song special: surreal imagery and the meditative vocals of co-frontman Dewey Bunnell, which sent Neil Young on a mission to find his long-lost twin
- Other hits that soundtracked countless road-trips of the 70s: “Ventura Highway,” “Tin Man,” and “Sister Golden Hair”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at The Amphitheater At the Wharf on 5/23/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.