What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Steve Miller Band and 38 Special
- When: Saturday, June 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Amphitheater At the Wharf
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16.50 for section 303 or 304, row X, Z, AB, AD, or AF (up to $32.85 value)
- $26.50 for section 307 or 308, row M, P, S, U, or W (up to $52.90 value)
- $36.75 for section 201, row F, H, or K (up to $73.50 value)
- $47 for section 101 or 103, row W, Y, AA, or AC (up to $94.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Miller Band and 38 Special
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The Steve Miller band by numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- A few of frontman Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- How Rolling Stone praised his 2010 album BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”
- The 38 Special sound: rough-and-tumble arena rock that recalls the Allman Brothers mixed with more introspective ballads
- How they began: in the mid-‘70s in Jacksonville, Florida, where neighborhood kids Don Barnes and Donnie Van Zant decided to start a band
- Their biggest hits: “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Second Chance”
- Their current lineup: while Van Zant recently retired, Barnes soldiers on with longtime guitarist Danny Chauncey and keyboardist Bobb Cap, as well as drummer Gary “Madman” Moffatt and bassist Barry Dunaway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Amphitheater At the Wharf on 6/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.