What You'll Get
A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $13 for one G-Pass to Rewind Fest (up to a $38 value)
- When: Saturday, August 3, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Section: 101, 103, or 201
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Number of tribute acts at Rewind Fest: five
- Best sound-alike name: Pearl Jam-lauding band Pearl Gem
- How Hysteria thrills audiences: by shredding their way through Def Leppard jams, especially those from their namesake 1987 album
- How Blaze of Glory chooses from a catalog of Bon Jovi classics: by constantly updating setlists while including hits such as "Livin' on a Prayer", "Wanted Dead or Alive", and "Always"
- How Rock and Roll Over recreates the KISS experience: with authentic costumes, vocals, and tongue choreography
- How the lead singer of Back in Black pulls off the gritty vocals of AC/DC: he swallows a Ricola, then an alphorn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Amphitheater at The Wharf on 8/3. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.