What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Jake Owen (up to $43.55 value)
- When: Friday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Seating: section 307 or 308
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- If you had to describe Jake Owens to a sketch artist: you’d say “Imagine Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett hiding in the body of a taller Tom Cruise”
- If you had to describe Jake Owens to a biographer: you’d tell of his former career as a professional golfer, and how a water-skiing accident forced him to give up the irons and learn guitar
- If you had to describe Jake Owens’ music to someone with earmuffs on: you’d yell about the way he takes classic influences such as Waylon Jennings and Merle Haggard, then infuses them with modern grooves that appeal to country and rock fans alike
- If you had to list Owens’ accolades: you’d write down “30 Greatest Artists Right Now” (Entertainment Weekly); 2009 Top Male Vocalist (ACM); 2012 Breakthrough Artist of the Year (American Country Awards); Favorite Twin 2013 (Jarrod Owen)
- If you had to make a playlist for a barbecue: Owens has your back with #1 hits such as “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” “Alone with You,” and the laid-back “Beachin’” from his latest album Days of Gold
- If you have to get to the show late: you’ll kick yourself for missing the golden harmonies of Parmalee’s #1 hit “Carolina” and the rallying chorus of The Cadillac Three’s anthem “The South”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Amphitheater at The Wharf on 8/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.