Hearing human voices achieve perfect harmony on stage can give you goose bumps, much like hearing mouse voices achieve perfect harmony in the cellar. Get the good kind of chills with this Groupon.
- One ticket to see Celtic Woman
- When: Sunday, June 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Redeem for ticket at the box office located on Red Rocks Park Road (Entrance 2)<p>
- $25 for seating in rows 41–55 (up to a $52.50 value)
- $40 for seating in rows 25–40 (up to a $79.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Celtic Woman – Medley of "Nil Se'n La," "You Raise Me Up," and "Mo Ghile Mear"
* Current Celtic Women: Energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Chloë Agnew, Lisa Lambe, and Susan McFadden * Male Celtic Woman: Composer and co-founder David Downes * Downes' previous gig: Musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway * The songs: A blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as "Níl Sé'n Lá", and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" * The spectacle: Gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, bag-pipers, drummers, and dancers * The impressive stats: Recently named Billboard's World Music Artist of the Year for a seventh time
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Originally known as the Garden of Angels, Red Rocks enchants visitors with ethereal scenery and top-notch acoustics 6,450 feet above sea level. The amphitheater geologically emerged from the ocean floor over millions of years, its walls housing fossil fragments of various dinosaurs, including plesiosaurs and mosasaurs. The carbon-dated rock 'n' roll history of Red Rocks includes performances by The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and The Grateful Dead. The sonic stone architecture of the venue has also led to dozens of popular live recordings, including U2’s Live at Red Rocks: Under a Blood Red Sky, John Tesh’s Live at Red Rocks, and Neil Young’s Road Rock Vol. 1.