- Admission to Red Rocks Music Festival
- When: September 2–6
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $19.50 for one ticket to a single performance (up to $28 value)
- $34.50 for one ticket to each show (up to $48 value)
- Folklore in Music on Wednesday, September 2, at 7:30 p.m. at Jewish Heritage Center
- Classical Meets Jazz on Thursday, September 3, at 7:30 p.m. at Jewish Heritage Center
- Classical Meets Jazz on Saturday, September 5, at 7 p.m. at Sedona Creative Life Center
- Folklore in Music on Sunday, September 6, at 3 p.m. at Sedona Creative Life Center
Red Rocks Music Festival
- Folklore in Music: hear Brahms and Bartok masterpieces performed by six musicians on everything from violin to clarinet to piano as well as Klezmer arrangements for clarinet and strings.
- Classical Meets Jazz: C.M. von Weber’s Clarinet Quintet, Prokofiev’s Overture on Hebrew Themes, plus Bruch and Paul Schoenfield make up this program of musical fusion
- All concerts feature Steven Moeckel, the well-known Concert-Master of the Phoenix Symphony
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.