- One ticket to Red, White, and Boom! featuring Frankie Ballard
- When: Friday, July 3–Saturday, July 4 at 7 p.m.
- Where: River Square Park (roof)
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $15 for one single-day ticket for July 3, featuring Frankie Ballard (up to $29.60 value)
- $15 for one single-day ticket for July 4 (up to $29.60 value)
- $20 for a two-day ticket for July 3–4 (up to $46.05 value)
Red, White, and Boom! featuring Frankie Ballard and Chris Cagle
- The Festivities: With the rooftop of River Square Park offering one of the best viewing areas for fireworks in all of Spokane, families can celebrate the 4th of July weekend with live music, food, a beer garden, cool kids activities, door prizes, and even a dunk tank for charity
- Frankie Ballard: Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring a spot opening for Chesney, this singer-songwriter skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey.
River Park Square
808 W Main Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201Get Directions