- $29 for one G-Pass ticket to the Red, Wine, and Brew Fest (up to $45 value)
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mandalay Bay Beach at Mandalay Bay Resort
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Red, Wine, and Brew Fest
- What it celebrates: our troops, the upcoming 4th of July weekend, being the first country to mine cheese on the moon
- How it celebrates the holiday: with red, white, and blue decor, barbecue, and live music
- How it celebrates our soldiers: portions of all proceeds are donated to local servicemen and women, plus the fest benefits the Firefighters of Southern Nevada Burn Foundation
- What to drink: Over 50 types of craft brews, as well as wine and cocktails.
- What to listen to: enjoy indie pop sets from MS MR (“Hurricane”), alternative rock from X Ambassadors (“Renegades,” which was featured in a Jeep Renegade ad), Offset Season, and a DJ set from Chris Jackson
Mandalay Bay Beach
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119