All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this deal.
- Tickets to Redneck “Blank” Pig Roast and Music Festival
- Where: a 210-acre farm in Hebron
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Times
- $20 for two single-day passes on Thursday, August 1, from 11 a.m.–midnight (up to a $40 value)
- $20 for two single-day passes on Friday, August 2, from 11 a.m.–midnight (up to a $40 value)
- $20 for two single-day passes on Saturday, August 3, from 7 a.m.–midnight (up to a $40 value)
- $40 for two four-day weekend passes for Thursday, August 1–Sunday, August 4 (up to an $80 value)
- Click here to see the schedule.<p>
Redneck “Blank” Pig Roast and Music Festival
The Mallet Brothers Band, who headline on Saturday, August 3
* Who's playing on Thursday: Jam band Skosh and Southern rock-infused Cold Blue Steel * Who's playing on Friday: Country act Firewater Creek, party band The Veggies, and Back N Black: The ACDC Experience * And on Saturday: Uncharted, Uncle Jack, and Portland's alt-country juggernauts The Mallett Brothers Band * Are The Mallett Brothers actually brothers? Two of them—both the sons of folk singer David Mallett—are * How [Dispatch Magazine's Sam Pfeifle](http://mallettbrothersband.com/press/) describes the brothers: "They are the twin suns around which the rest of the band so easily spins." * Is Uncle Jack their uncle?: No * When is the pig roast?: Saturday at 6 p.m. ($12 per person) * What else is there to do?: a greased watermelon haul, pie-eating contest, toilet seat horseshoe, bobbing for pigs' feet, Mud Flop contest * Crashing for Charity: there's an auction on Friday at at 7:30 p.m. and a [demolition derby](http://gr.pn/11KJClk) on Saturday at 5 p.m. * What charities does the derby benefit? Wounded Heroes Program of Maine, Camp Sunshine, Shriners Children's Hospital, Bikers Against Bullying, Androscoggin Humane Society, The Patrick Dempsey Center for Cancer, Hope, and Healing, and The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Redneck "Blank" Pig Roast and Music Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 11am. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.