What You'll Get
- $5 for one child ticket (ages 3-11) (up to $10.23 value)
- $7.30 for one student ticket (ages 12-16) (up to $15.83 value)
- $18.50 for one senior ticket (ages 60+) (up to $37.01 value)
- $21.50 for one adult ticket (ages 17+) (up to $42.59 value)
Redneck Christmas Show
- What to expect: a hilarious, non-traditional show for the whole family that puts a redneck spin on the Christmas season
- Songs you’ll hear: Classics like “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer” and “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch,” plus not-so-classic hits like “12 Redneck Days of Christmas” and “Yeehaw Ho Ho Ho”
- Guest appearances: The show might even include a few special guests, such as the Grinch and Santa Claus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. 48 hour advance reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.