What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $27 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Reel Big Fish
- How they started: as a Led Zeppelin cover band in Huntington Beach
- How they changed: by leading the third wave of ska in the late ’90s with beefy horns and radio-ready hits
- One of those hits: “Sell Out,” a tongue-in-cheek single about going mainstream that earned their sophomore album, Turn the Radio Off, Gold certification
- Their latest release: 2014’s Happy Skalidays, the holiday-themed follow-up to 2012’s Candy Coated Fury
- Total number of albums: 9
- Total number of past and current members: 21
- Founding members still on the roster: 1, pompadoured frontman Aaron Barrett
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Must be 18+ with valid ID. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.