What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Reel Big Fish (up to $27.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Reel Big Fish
- How they started: as a Led Zeppelin cover band in Huntington Beach
- How they changed: by leading the third wave of ska in the late ’90s with beefy horns and radio-ready hits
- One of those hits: “Sell Out,” a tongue-in-cheek single about going mainstream that earned their sophomore album, Turn the Radio Off, Gold certification
- Their latest release: 2014’s Happy Skalidays, the holiday-themed follow-up to 2012’s Candy Coated Fury
- Total number of albums: 9
- Total number of past and current members: 21
- Founding members still on the roster: 1, pompadoured frontman Aaron Barrett
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.