- $20 for one G-Pass to see Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake (up to $32 value)
- When: Saturday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Reel Big Fish
- How they started: as a Led Zeppelin cover band in Huntington Beach
- How they changed: by leading the third wave of ska in the late ’90s with beefy horns and radio-ready hits
- One of those hits: “Sell Out,” a tongue-in-cheek single about going mainstream that earned their sophomore album, Turn the Radio Off, Gold certification
- Their latest release: 2014’s Happy Skalidays, the holiday-themed follow-up to 2012’s Candy Coated Fury
- Total number of albums: 9
- Total number of past and current members: 21
- Founding members still on the roster: 1, pompadoured frontman Aaron Barrett
Less Than Jake
- How you know them: as Gainesville, Florida’s most famous ska punk band
- Songs about their hometown: “History of a Boring Town,” “Gainesville Rock City,” “Look What Happened”
- Entire album about their hometown: GNV FLA
- Their style: thick horns, upstroked guitar, and lyrics that mix sarcasm with sentiment
- How they got their name: after their drummer’s dog Jake, who was treated better than the humans in the house
- Their latest release: 2013’s See the Light
- How to practice skanking before the show: repeatedly kick a bunch of garbage cans in the alley behind your house