What You'll Get
- $50 for one single-day general-admission ticket (up to $65 value)
- $65 for one two-day general-admission ticket (up to $90 value)
- $140 for one two-day VIP ticket with wine tasting, appetizers, and meet and greet (up to $160 value)
- When: Saturday, September 2, at 10 a.m. | Sunday, September 3, at 10 a.m.
One Love One Heart Reggae Festival
- The Festival: In its eighth year, this two-day event is a celebration of reggae as performed by Jamaican artists and groups from all over the world. In addition to live music, it features a VIP wine tasting, a dominos tournament, and a kids’ zone.
- The Headliner: Steel Pulse, an English-based group that has been spreading political yet feel-good reggae to the masses since 1975, were the first non-Jamaican act to win the Grammy for Best Reggae Band. Expect decades of swaggering anthems such as “Handsworth Revolution” and the party jam “Macka Splaff,” which is about exactly what you’d think—tuck pointing.
- Also Appearing: Sizzla, Anthony B, Akae Beka (formerly known as Midnite), Pressure Busspipe, Prezident Brown, Sister Carole, and more
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.