An outdoor festival lets you experience the music while standing in front of the stage, wandering the grounds, or crouching in a nice, cool hole in the dirt. Explore your options with this Groupon.
- $30 for a two-day pass to Reggae Rise Up Festival (up to $49.80 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Liberty Park
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Reggae Rise Up Festival
- Best bet for hearing reggae, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish music all flowing from one formerly bearded man: Matisyahu
- Essential tracks showing Matisyahu’s range: the bouncy “King Without a Crown”; the anthemic “Sunshine”; the more meditative “One Day”
- The Expendables, in a few words: good vibe-purveyors blending reggae, punk rock, and surf rock
- Slightly Stoopid, in a few words: psychedelic rockers who have been fusing reggae, punk, blues, and folk since 1996
- How Stephen Marley’s connected to the other Marleys: son of Bob; bandmate of Ziggy; carrying on the family name with his five Grammy Awards
- Click to see the rest of the lineup.
“Great seats for a great price!!”
“Great event and the redemption was very easy. ”
“It was a great concert and great seat”