- $30 for a two-day pass to Reggae Rise Up Festival (up to $49.80 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Liberty Park
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Reggae Rise Up Festival
- Best bet for hearing reggae, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish music all flowing from one formerly bearded man: Matisyahu
- Essential tracks showing Matisyahu’s range: the bouncy “King Without a Crown”; the anthemic “Sunshine”; the more meditative “One Day”
- The Expendables, in a few words: good vibe-purveyors blending reggae, punk rock, and surf rock
- Slightly Stoopid, in a few words: psychedelic rockers who have been fusing reggae, punk, blues, and folk since 1996
- How Stephen Marley’s connected to the other Marleys: son of Bob; bandmate of Ziggy; carrying on the family name with his five Grammy Awards
- Click to see the rest of the lineup.
5150 S 6055 W
West Valley City, UT 84128