What You'll Get
- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to $35 value)
- Punch Line Sacramento has a two-drink minimum per person
- Friday, June 30, at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 1, at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 2, at 7 p.m.
- His comedy style: telling stories about everyday interactions and events in new and interesting and hilarious ways
- Comedy chops: winner of the inaugural Rooster T. Feathers amateur comedy competition and a finalist in NBC’s Stand-Up For Diversity Contest
- Where you’ve seen him: on NBC’s Trauma, Martin Lawrence Presents 1st Amendment Stand-Up, Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen, and Comedy.TV
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Two-drink minimum per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Punch Line Sacramento
Since 1991, the nation's best comics have appeared at Punch Line Sacramento. Club favorites such as Dave Chappelle, Gabriel Iglesias, Jo Koy, and Russell Peters are just a few of the comic greats they’ve hosted. Stars such as DL Hughley, Chelsea Handler, Bill Bellamy, Shawn Wayans, and Chris Rock took their first comedic steps on the Punch Line stage, entertaining Sacramento while perfecting their craft.
Punch Line's dedication to comic tradition has earned it SNR’s Readers' Choice Award for Best Comedy Club by regularly hosting comics who can be seen on Comedy Central, Netflix, HBO or even starring in movies and on television. Punch Line Sacramento offers a full menu, including cocktails, craft beers, small bites, and dinner. Punch Line is the Sacramento comedy destination for date nights, special events, birthdays, or just anytime for a good laugh.