- $39 for a hand-painted silk scarf from textile artist Rekha Krishnamurthi ($48.73 value)
- Choose between animal print (black, brown, and yellow) and floral print (magenta and yellow)
- Dimensions: 72” (L) x 14” (W)
- Hand wash in mild detergent; hang dry
- All shipments will be sent by February 18.
The sale of each scarf is capped at 30 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Divine NY & Co. prides itself on using age-old practices—hand-dying, quilting, and block printing, for instance—to create modern home decor and apparel. It was only a matter of time before outlets like Oprah.com took notice of the company, whose staff individually hand paints natural fibers like silk, cotton, and linen to create unique, wearable pieces.
Each scarf is individually hand painted using silk dyes. Though the team strives to maintain a consistent process, no two scarves are alike.
Choose Between Two Designs
Available in a bright floral print and a moody animal-inspired design, these airy scarves can easily dress up a simple T-shirt or tank.