What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket to Mama, Are There Any Good Men Left? (up to $50.50 value)
- Where: The Black Academy of Arts and Letters
- Seating: rear sections 1A–5A
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Thursday, April 2, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, April 5, at 3 p.m.
Mama, Are There Any Good Men Left?
- Who’s behind the show: Mark Hunter, wearer of many hats
- Some of those hats: playwright and founder of ReMARKable Productions, a non-profit that educates at-risk young men
- Who stars in the show: Well-known actors Dorien Wilson, Cocoa Brown, Jackie Cristie, and Tony Terry
- What to expect from this current play: judging from his past works, hard-hitting drama that addresses troubled relationships between men and women
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bruton Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Remarkable Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.