What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Remembering Chris Cornell, standing at $8
- General-admission standing
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Remembering Chris Cornell
- Who he was: Chris Cornell’s ten-lunged wail was the part of the signature sound of rock legends Soundgarden, propelling them to the top of the charts with singles such as “Black Hole Sun” and “Spoonman.” Even after Soundgarden’s eventual end, Cornell went on to continue to garner critical praise as the lead singer for Audioslave.
- What he did: won two Grammys with Soundgarden for Best Metal Performance and Best Hard Rock Performance, as well as earned a host of other nominations for his work with Audioslave and on the movie Casino Royale
- What to expect: Tributes to all of Chris Cornell’s projects, with bands playing songs from Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog, and more
The Fine Print