What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket to Remote New York – A Pedestrian-Based Live Art Experience (up to $49 value)
- When: select dates, March 14–29
- Where: various locations in New York City
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Remote New York – A Pedestrian-Based Live Art Experience
- The Event: participants don headphones to explore the city from a new perspective
- What to Bring: comfortable walking shoes; a sense of adventure
- The Press: according to Radio France, “This experience will change you. . . in a compelling and disarming way”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at location. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects NYU Skirball's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must sign waiver. Your live art experience will include walking throughout New York. Final destination will be in Manhattan approximately two hours after your performance start time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
NYU sits at the center of the creative fondue pot that is Greenwich Village, but it spent its first 172 years without a full-scale, professional performance space. That finally changed in 2003 with the opening of the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts. Embracing the artistic spirit of its neighborhood, the center's 860-seat proscenium theater hosts everything from student productions to innovative performance groups from around the world.