What You'll Get
- $36 for one adult ticket to a performance of Days of Wine and Roses (up to $45 value)
- When: May 9, 12–16, 21, or 23 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hart House Theatre
- Seating: best available upon reservation
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Days of Wine and Roses
- The Plot Made famous by the 1962 Blake Edwards film starring Jack Lemmon and Lee Remick, Days of Wine and Roses tells the story of an ambitious public relations man who falls for a young woman and indoctrinates her into his world of social drinking. And what starts as a two-martini lunch quickly descends into full-blown alcoholism, the couple must overcome denial and themselves to break the cycle.
- The Cast: this performance features an all-recovery cast, including beloved Canadian character actor Sean McCann (who won the 4th ever Earle Grey Lifetime Achievement Award for acting) in the role of Ellis Arnesen
- The Event: this performance is part of an alcoholic treatment fundraising event, and proceeds go to support recovery from addiction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hart House Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Renascent's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.