All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30.39 value)
Dates and Venues
- Friday, October 21, at 7 p.m.—Bayside Church in Roseville
- Sunday, October 23, at 7 p.m.—Neighborhood Church of Redding
Rend Collective: As Family We Go Tour
- Rend: a Northern Irish ministry for young adults who’re looking for a new, more adventurous relationship with God
- The Collective: 15 such young adults who rotate in and out of the touring roster as they examine life, establish a globe-spanning community, and experiment with folk rock
- The Shape That Experimentation Takes: They play children’s toys and handmade instruments; they’ve recorded a live album around a beach campfire; they’ve filmed a music video on a working fishing boat; and they always put on a roaring live show.
- Their Confession: “We are not actually an indie-folk band—despite all the beards and bow-ties and banjos. We are a celebration band. It’s just a coincidence that folk music and celebration make a great pairing!”
- Their Breakout Album: Homemade Worship by Handmade People, complete with the foot-stomper “Build Your Kingdom Here”
- Their Latest: 2015’s As Family We Go, which rocketed to the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Christian chart
- Reason to Get There Early: opening act Urban Rescue, the LA-based worship group fronted by Jordan Frye that counts U2 and Snow Patrol among its influences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.