What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for Tier 3 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 seating (up to $44.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Renée Rundown: She’s a soprano opera star with a Fulbright Scholarship, National Medal of Arts, Richard Tucker Award, Polar Music Prize, and slew of starring roles to her name
- Opera Fans Know Her: from the Metropolitan Opera, Houston Grand Opera, San Francsico Opera, Opéra national de Paris, Tanglewood Music Festival, and Opéra Bastille houses
- TV Fans Know Her: from Letterman, where she sang the Top 10 List (“Top 10 Opera Lyrics”); the 2014 Super Bowl, where she was the first opera singer tasked with The Star-Spangled Banner; The View, Good Morning America, A Praire Home Companion, and Sesame Street
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.