What You'll Get
- $40 for one reserved second- or third-tier seat (up to $81 value)
- $58 for one orchestra pit or rear orchestra circle seat (up to $116 value)
- Click to see the seating chart and program.
- The Renée Rundown: She’s a soprano opera star with a Fulbright Scholarship, National Medal of Arts, Richard Tucker Award, Polar Music Prize, and slew of starring roles to her name
- Opera Fans Know Her: from the Metropolitan Opera, Houston Grand Opera, San Francsico Opera, Opéra national de Paris, Tanglewood Music Festival, and Opéra Bastille houses
- TV Fans Know Her: from Letterman, where she sang the Top 10 List (“Top 10 Opera Lyrics”); the 2014 Super Bowl, where she was the first opera singer tasked with The Star-Spangled Banner; The View, Good Morning America, A Praire Home Companion, and Sesame Street
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New World Symphony
Most people would feel spread thin if they were running orchestras on both sides of the country. But most people aren't Michael Tilson Thomas. One of America's most famous conductors, composers, and tuxedo-wearers, Tilson Thomas has remained the artistic director of the New World Symphony since he founded it in 1987, even after becoming musical director of the San Francisco Symphony in 1995. This is because the Miami-based orchestra feeds a need for Tilson Thomas: that of remaining at the forefront of symphonic trends, in a laboratory where top musical graduates can explore performance and compositional opportunities. But new works from students and professionals aren't the only thing on the New World Symphony's docket—every year, ticket-holders can expect a thrilling lineup of the classical masters who built the genre.