- Renegade Theatre Experiment’s Perishable, Keep Refrigerated by Max Tachis
- When: September 6, 7, 11–14, 18–21, and 25–27
- Where: Historic Hoover Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $26.87 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $53.74 value)
- Choose a showtime upon purchase.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Perishable, Keep Refrigerated by Max Tachis
The stress of struggling to start a family is wearing on Dana and Samuel. Tensions are high, and after Dana storms out of the kitchen following a particularly heated spat, Samuel is left alone—but only briefly. Company’s coming, arriving by way of the refrigerator. From Austria. From the late 19th century.
Before long, Dana and Samuel have a lot more to worry about than family planning. The handsome but empty-headed U.S. President gets wind of the time portal and spies an opportunity to fortify his approval rating, placing the whole structure of time—not to mention a freezer’s worth of food—into peril.
Renegade Theatre Experiment
In 2001, a group of college friends got together with the aim of improving their audition material. Then, an idea struck: why go and audition when they could make their own work? What started as a small creative collective has grown into a vital arts organization as focused on enriching the community as much as its members enrich each other. Since then, they’ve snagged 12 Silicon Valley Theatre Awards, staged more than 35 productions (including several world premieres), and have endured more than a decade of having people sing Styx’s “Renegade” to them at karaoke.