What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist – Renegades of Rhythm Tour (up to $30.25 value)
- When: Monday, September 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
- What DJ Shadow helped pioneer: instrumental hip-hop
- Album that put him on the map: his 1996 debut, Endtroducing…..
- His signature style: sampling rare pieces of music, including “The Human Abstract” from eclectic jazz composer David Axelrod
- How you know he won’t run out of records to spin: he has more than 60,000 of them
- How you know Cut Chemist: as the man manning the turntables for Jurassic 5 and, once upon a time, Latin funk act Ozomatli
- Where else you’ve heard his scratching: on the soundtrack to Tony Hawk’s Underground 2
- Cameo that makes best use of his name: Juno, where he played a chemistry teacher
- Best singles to dance to: “The Garden,” “What’s the Altitude,” “Adidas to Addis”
- Renegades of Rhythm Tour: DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist collaborate using pioneering DJ Afrika Bambaataa’s original vinyl record collection to celebrate his and Zulu Nation’s 40th Anniversary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Mercury Ballroom on 9/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.