In 1891, James Naismith mounted two peach baskets on opposite walls of a gym, inventing the rudimentary version of what we know today as “shelving.” Take your basketball off this grand innovation with this GrouponLive deal to see a Reno Bighorns game at the Reno Events Center. Choose between the following package options:
- For $13, you get one center-seating package (a $26.75 total value), which includes:
- One ticket for center seating in sections 116, 117, 104, or 105 (a $20 value)
One hotdog and fountain drink (a $6.75 value)<p>
- For $29, you get one club-seating package (a $67.75 value), which includes:
- One ticket for club-level seating in sections 1, 2, 3, or 4 (a $36 value)
- A postgame autograph session on the court (a $10 value)
- A Bighorns T-shirt (a $15 value)
- One hotdog and fountain drink (a $6.75 value)<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following games: * Against the Bakersfield Jam on Saturday, March 3, at 7 p.m. * Against the Bakersfield Jam on Sunday, March 4, at 3 p.m. * Against the Dakota Wizards on Friday, March 16, at 7 p.m. * Against the Dakota Wizards on Saturday, March 17, at 7 p.m.<p>
Led by head coach and former Milwaukee Bucks center Paul Mokeski, the Reno Bighorns look to turn around a challenging 17–18 season start to reclaim their 2010–11 NBA D-League West Conference title. Guard Blake Ahearn leads the league in scoring, sinking 24.4 points per game to dismay defenses and feed the fanged basket’s dark, insatiable hunger. After finding their spots in the 7,000-seat Reno Events Center, attendees can nab a hotdog and fountain drink to fuel performance bolstering chants. Club-seated guests also get a Bighorns T-shirt, perfect for receiving postgame autographs on the court or covertly mopping up players’ sweat to clone an unstoppable street-ball ringer.
400 N Center St.
Reno, Nevada 89501Get Directions