What You'll Get
Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this deal.
- Packages to see the Reno Bighorns, meet the players, and attend an optional kids’ skills camp
- Where: Reno Events Center
- Door time: One hour before each game
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
$50 for a corner-seating ticket package (a $125 total value)
- 10 tickets for corner seating in sections 103, 106, or 115 during any 2013–14 regular-season game (a $100 value)
- Pre-game family meet-and-greet (a $25 value)<p>
$75 for an endzone-seating ticket and skills-camp package (a $200 total value)
- 10 tickets for endzone seating in sections 108–113 during any 2013–14 regular-season game (a $40 value)
- Pre-game family meet-and-greet (a $25 value)
- Post-game on-court experience with Bighorns players (a $35 value)
- Four-hour skills camp for one child (a $100 value)<p>
For each Groupon, the 10 tickets may be spread out among multiple games. However, ticketholders may only attend one of each pre- or post-game experience per Groupon; any tickets redeemed at a later game will not be eligible. The package elements include:
- Family meet-and-greet: Before the game, each ticketholder in attendance can meet with the players.
- Post-game experience: 10 to 15 minutes after the game ends, our customers meet at Portal B to head down to the court, where they can shoot around and take pictures with the players.
- Kids’ camps: Bighorns assistant coach Gary Hill-Thomas dives into the fundamentals of the game, including dribbling, shooting, and controlling the team bus’ AC vents. Camps are held at the Alf Sorensen Community Center from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., and the next session takes place on Saturday, June 29—click here to see additional camp dates.<p>
The Scouting Report
When the Bighorns bounce into a new season later this year, they’ll do so in chase of their first playoff appearance since 2011, when the team posted 34 victories en route to a Western Conference championship. But Bighorns games revolve around more than just wins and losses: each matchup gives hoops fans the chance to scout the sport’s future stars before they earn the right to wear the NBA’s surgically implanted shoes. Currently, the Bighorns hold affiliations with the Memphis Grizzlies, Utah Jazz, and Sacramento Kings.
A flock of some of basketball’s most promising young talent, the Reno Bighorns play as part of the NBA’s Developmental League, an organization that has launched careers of many current big-league talents. While helping to nurture the game’s future, the Bighorns also represent their hometown with pride. The colors of the uniforms pay homage to the blues and greens of nearby Lake Tahoe, and the team shares its very namesake with Nevada’s state animal, the desert bighorn sheep.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2013. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of camp or game at respective venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Alf Sorenson Community Center or Reno Events Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Reno Bighorns' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.