- $49 for a Reno Bighorns basketball game and fan pack for four people ($103 total value)
- Where: Reno Events Center
- Seating: Corner seating
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The fan pack includes the following:
- Four tickets for corner seating ($48 value)
- Two Bighorns t-shirts ($20 value)
- One Gatorade squeeze bottle ($5 value)
- One Gatorade bench towel ($5 value)
- Chance to high-five the team as they come out of the tunnel ($25 value)<p>
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Santa Cruz Warriors on Friday, December 6, at 7 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Defenders on Friday, January 17, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
On December 6, the Bighorns charge into their 2013–14 home opener against the Santa Cruz Warriors in pursuit of their first playoff appearance since 2011 and their first appearance as an exclusive affiliate of the Sacramento Kings. Another matchup on January 17 pits Reno against the L.A. Defenders, as fans enjoy $2 beers while cheering the team toward victory. Bighorns games revolve around more than just wins and losses—each matchup gives hoops fans the chance to scout the sport’s future stars before they earn the right to wear the NBA’s surgically implanted shoes.
A flock of some of basketball’s most promising young talent, the Reno Bighorns play as part of the NBA’s Developmental League, an organization that has launched careers of many current big-league talents. While helping to nurture the game’s future, the Bighorns also represent their hometown with pride. The colors of the uniforms pay homage to the blues and greens of nearby Lake Tahoe, and the team shares its very namesake with Nevada’s state animal, the desert bighorn sheep.