- $23 for one G-Pass ticket for rear balcony seating in rows 11–19 (up to $46 value)
- $32.48 for one G-Pass ticket for main floor mezzanine, rows 36–41 or front balcony, rows 1–10 (up to $64.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How they got their start: touring the Midwest in the late 1960s in an old station wagon
- Album that put them on the map: 1980’s Hi Infidelity
- What made Hi Infidelity so great: passionate chartbusters that made waterbed salesmen rich, including “Keep On Loving You”
- The album’s other claims to fame: it contained the spurned-lover kiss-off “Take It on the Run;” it was certified 9 times platinum; it was #1 on the Billboard 200 chart for 15 weeks
- Recent tour that took REO Speedwagon across the country: the Midwest Rock N’ Roll Express tour with STYX and Ted Nugent, who slept in a bus full of wild boars