- $35 for one ticket to Replay America (up to $72.75 value)
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Seating: rows Q–LL
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- The Go-Go's: Founding members Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Charlotte Caffey, and Gina Schock made history as the first all-female band to top the Billboard album charts by writing their own songs and playing their own instruments. Expect a treasure chest of upbeat, new-wave classics such as “We Got the Beat,” “Our Lips Are Sealed,” and “Vacation.”
- Patty Smyth and Scandal: best known for shooting down the walls of heartache (bang-bang) with the smash hit "The Warrior," the Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer continues her reunion tour with her old band, treating fans to MTV staples such as "Goodbye to You"
- Martha Davis and The Motels: The band formerly known as The Motels may now go by "Martha Davis and The Motels," but they still evoke California sunsets with the smash hit "Suddenly Last Summer"
- Naked Eyes with Pete Byrne: Singer Pete Byrne still gets fans slow-dancing with their Trapper Keepers during "Always Something There to Remind Me" and "Promises Promises"
Ruth Eckerd Hall
A bastion of family-friendly arts and entertainment since its curtain first rose in 1983, Ruth Eckerd Hall demonstrates its commitment to the community through concerts, movie screenings, and all-ages education at the Marcia P. Hoffman Performing Arts Institute. Graduates of the school go on to star in musical and theater productions on the stage, overlooking 2,180 sloping seats arranged continental style for great sightlines and impeccable acoustics.